About ARACY LifeCourse
Longitudinal Studies Network
The Longitudinal Studies Network (LSN) was established by ARACY in 2006 to enhance coordination and collaboration between current Australian longitudinal studies that focus on or involving children and youth.
The LSN aims to:
- Facilitate collaboration between studies
- Make better use of existing data
- Help existing studies in the planning of future waves of data collection
- Help new studies get established
- Advocate for longitudinal research
- Disseminate findings from longitudinal studies to a wide audience.
The lead convenors of the LSN are:
- Professor Craig Olsson, Lead Investigator, The Australian Temperament Project Generation 3 Study, Department of Paediatrics Melbourne Children’s Campus and Deakin Centre for Social and Early Emotional Development, Australia
- Dr Delyse Hutchinson, Lead Investigator, The Triple B (Bumps, Births, Babies) Cohort Study, National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre University of New South Wales and Deakin Centre for Social and Early Emotional Development, Australia
Join the ARACY LifeCourse
To join the LSN, all you need to do is apply to become an ARACY Individual Member. On the membership application you can specify which Network(s) you wish to be a part of.
If you are already an ARACY Individual Member,
please email us to request to join the LSN